inf o @ me ael-koch.de
Phone +49 5251 5457609
manage ent @ michael-k och.de
Phone: +179 6665500
In the following I would like to inform you in accordance with Art. 13 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) how I process your data. Data protection and data security have high priority for me, therefore I observe the legal provisions of the GDPR, the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
Scope and purpose of the processing of personal data
When you visit my website, the Internet browser used by the visitor automatically sends data to the server on my website and stores it in a log file for a limited period of time. Until the automatic deletion, the following data will be saved without further input by the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor’s device
- Date and time of access by the visitor
- Name and URL of the page called up by the visitor
Website from which the visitor came to the website (so-called referrer URL)
- Browser and operating system of the visitor’s device as well as the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of this personal data is in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR justified. My website has a legitimate interest in data processing for the purpose
- to quickly establish a connection to the company’s website
- to enable a user-friendly application of this website
- to recognize and guarantee the security and stability of the systems
- to facilitate and improve the administration of this website.
The processing is expressly not carried out for the purpose of gaining knowledge about the person visiting this website.
Contact form (currently not active)
You can send me messages using an online contact form on my website. To process your request, I need your first / last name, an email address, a subject and a message. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR for customer inquiries, otherwise Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Voluntary information is only given with your consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR processed. The data processing takes place exclusively for the purpose of handling and answering inquiries via the contact form. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form is automatically deleted as soon as the request has been dealt with and there is no legal basis for further storage.
By registering for the newsletter, you expressly consent to the processing of the personal data transmitted. To register to receive the newsletter, all you need to do is enter an email address. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending newsletters is your consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR.
You can unsubscribe from receiving future newsletters at any time. This can be done by using a special link at the end of the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties if
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR has been expressly consented to by the person concerned
- the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that the person concerned has an overriding interest in not disclosing their data
- for the data transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter c) GDPR there is a legal obligation, and / or
- this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) GDPR is necessary for the performance of a contractual relationship with the data subject.
In other cases personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Analysis services for websites, tracking
For the needs-based design of my website, pseudonymous usage profiles are created with the help of Google Analyticsv. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, ie text files that are saved on your computer and that enable your use of this website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of my website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Since I have activated IP anonymization on my website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and only be shortened there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this website for me, to compile reports on website activity and to provide me with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. I use Google Analytics, for example, to evaluate clicks from Google AdWords for purely statistical purposes. Information about the use of data by Google can be found at
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de and at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
The legal basis for using the analysis tools is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR. The website analysis is in the legitimate interest and serves the statistical recording of the page usage for the continuous improvement of our website and the offer of our services.
Your rights as a data subject
Insofar as your personal data is processed when you visit my website, you as the data subject have the following rights within the meaning of the GDPR:
right of providing information
You can request information from me as to whether your personal data has been processed by me.The right to information is also excluded if the data is only stored because it is not allowed to be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or for the sole purpose of data backup or data protection control if the provision of information would require a disproportionately high effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by suitable technical and organizational measures. If the right to information is not excluded in your case and your personal data is processed by me, you can request information from me about the following information:
- Purposes of processing
- Categories of the personal data processed by you
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data will be disclosed, especially in the case of recipients in third countries
- If possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage duration
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data or a right to object to this processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority
- if the personal data has not been collected from you as the data subject, the available information about the origin of the data,
if necessary, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of automated decision-making
- possibly in the case of transmission to recipients in third countries, unless the EU Commission has decided on the adequacy of the level of protection according to Art. 45 Para. 3 GDPR is available, information about which suitable guarantees acc. Art. 46 para. 2 GDPR are intended to protect personal data
- Right to rectification and completion
- If you discover that I have incorrect personal data from you, you can request that I correct this incorrect data immediately. If your personal data is incomplete, you can request completion.
Right to cancellation
You have a right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), provided that the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression, the right to information or to fulfill a legal obligation or to perform a task that is in the public interest and one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed
- The justification for the processing was solely your consent, which you have withdrawn
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data that we have made public
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that we have not made public and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no entitlement to deletion if, in the case of lawful, non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionately high effort due to the special type of storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, instead of deletion, processing is restricted.
Right to restriction of processing
You can ask me to restrict processing if one of the following reasons applies:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction can be requested for the duration that enables me to check the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and instead of deletion you request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- I no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR inserted. The restriction of processing can be requested as long as it is not yet certain whether my legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons. Restriction of processing means that the personal data are only processed with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. Before I lift the restriction, it is my duty to inform you about it.
Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability, provided that the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a) or Art. 9 Para. 2 letter a) GDPR) or is based on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is carried out using automated procedures. In this case, the right to data portability includes the following rights, provided that this does not impair the rights and freedoms of other people. You can ask me
- to receive the personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- You have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge without hindrance on my part.
- As far as technically feasible, you can request that I transmit your personal data directly to another person responsible.
Right to object
If the processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e) GDPR (performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority) or on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the person responsible or a third party), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation. This also applies to an article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e) or lit. f) GDPR-based profiling. After exercising the right to object, I will no longer process your personal data unless I can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. This also applies to profiling that is associated with such direct advertising. After exercising this right of objection, I will no longer use the relevant personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You have the option of informing us of your objection by telephone, email, or to my postal address listed above.
Revocation of Consent
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent can be communicated informally by telephone, email, or to my postal address. The revocation does not affect the legality of the data processing, which took place on the basis of the consent up to the receipt of the revocation. After receipt of the revocation, the data processing, which was based solely on your consent, will be discontinued.
Right to complain
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you can lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority that is responsible for the place of your residence or work or for the place of the alleged violation.
Status and update of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration was last updated on April 26, 2021. I reserve the right to adapt the data protection declaration to the underlying data processing processes at regular intervals.